Posts by MadTroll3
50 posts total, newest first.
luizimloko CF[NA] MultiHack v0.2in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=str99;7237910]Hey sorry but I just need to ask. How do I get the menu to work? I downloaded the .DLL u told me and i put it in system32 folder and tried clicking insert and every other button to make it pop up... luizimloko CF[NA] MultiHack v0.2in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - X-Trap just updated.
Tried using the hack and got "Hack Detected"
Attempted it on two accounts and same results, then I crypted it and tried it on a different account and it also got banned.
So its detected, feel free tKareem'111 & Ramo's Simple Memory Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It lags to much to use.kareem111 Hack [SpeedHack-NoReload-NoRecoil-NoChange +++]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Isn't working.G-Force V2 (+ESP)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xhevanlyx;6901932]shit maby not this guy but i do! and i bet lots of people want aimbot dont listen to him juss keep doing whatcha doing xP
and i love tha menu till it got detected[/QUOTE]
You'd die either way.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.