Posts by Sadand
7 posts total, newest first.
KilGPT updatein Trove Hacks & Cheats - I m here to share the updated version of SuperMan for poeple who needs it.
I know KilGPT and he said I can continue to update or upgrade it.
check this scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/565f0401b8d09354c45b9d7BM+CE TABLE UPDATE [16/04/25]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CasperDuty;15458781]Broken need update when someone has it please <3[/QUOTE]
local fixedBase = processName .. "+109D8CC"
[...]
local globalSpeedKey = 0x5EDC2F00
enjoy.BM+CE TABLE UPDATE [16/04/25]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Koeliegames;15457489]local fixedBase = processName .. "+10A0164"
local globalSpeedKey = 0x90F62232
doesnt work
- - - Updated - - -
update bm pls someone[/QUOTE]
I just tried it for u and it isBM+CE TABLE UPDATE [16/04/25]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - local fixedBase = processName .. "+10A0164"
local globalSpeedKey = 0x90F62232
enjoyBM+CE TABLE UPDATE [16/04/25]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Hi,
I can't upload the cheat already updated (i don't know why it is not approved) then i just posted the two thing you have to edit to update it:
local fixedBase = processName .. "+109D51C"
local globalSpeedKey = 0x3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.