Posts by liltee
10 posts total, newest first.
Hex edit REZ Moddingin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Vasiok89;4014965]I think yes..
now im busy with another rez files..
but later ill make some mods on ghost breath etc..
However you need a bypass Xtrap 4 file cheker, coz xtrap check the size of the files...:(CFhack 1hit & morein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I don't need aimbot, I don't need 1 hit kill, I don't need weapon weight, I don't need God mode, I don't need fly hack, I don't need glitch hack, I don't need all of the hacks except chams and see ghost!CF Dedicated Trading Sectionin CrossFire Discussions - I uhhh... wanted a +18 section o.OMPGH CROSSFIRE PUBLICin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - no no peep, the spammer is not a chat spammer, it's a floor spammer, look at your floor in a game.....MPGH CROSSFIRE PUBLICin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Russianreper;3985667]3. If your char moves automatically press ESC go to options press again ESC and u can move for the next 5 mins This is not a long-term solution but it´s better than nothing.
Hope i helped you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.