Posts by Xmark88X
6 posts total, newest first.
Nexon Plugin Problemin WarRock Korea Hacks - Shut the hell up noob. You joined yesterday and and I joined Feb. So fuck off. You don't even have a KWR acc, I bet on it.Nexon Plugin Problemin WarRock Korea Hacks - Error. When I log in, BAM! This happens.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1493/28186854mt4.png :mad::(Buying runescape account for a warrock accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - You still up to the trade? Level 89
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/92/runescapeyb9.png <- The account picture
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4...escape2pw8.png <- The account's statstrading warrock acount with ai aw retail for a runescape accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Thetoiletguy911;293231]hey i have a lvl 17 wr account with ai aw retail smoke nade and medic kit 2. i want a pker skiller or just a good hight lvl. post here if interested
screen
hey i have a lvl 17 with aM60 retail for runescapein Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=slyshot;296832]this looks good. ill trade for it. I have aim and gtalk[/quote]
You still up to the trade? Cause I got a better account than both of these peoples. :p Level 89 xD.
http://img516.imageshack.us/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.