Posts by 4ever2u
127 posts total, newest first.
MPGH and BT merge!in News & Announcements - Oh god. this is not gonan end goodCheapest lvl 30 account with a decent ammount of IPin League of Legends Marketplace - // ACCOUNT BOUGHTCheapest lvl 30 account with a decent ammount of IPin League of Legends Marketplace - To everyone who replied: My skype is Console39
And I dont care about champs and skins, its just to smurf, i just need a decent ammount of IP and min to be lvl 30
The highest one i found was arount $25 with 50k IP bCheapest lvl 30 account with a decent ammount of IPin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello i am looking forward some lvl 30 account with a good ammount of IP, I would like to hear some offers please, I can pay with paypal, I will not go first if you're not trusted, if you are, I will go first then. Feel League Of Legemds Shop! {Unranked 30s} [22-27-29k IP] CHEAP!!!!!! Click HERE!in League of Legends Marketplace - If you want I can use a vouch, Been in thsi forum for a long time, and I've alredy done serveral vouches.
I don't think people will buy without vouches as well
Showing the 5 most recent posts.