Posts by ovenran
226 posts total, newest first.
I need more Buddy so i can earn many BP points please? CROSFIRE PHin CrossFire PH Discussions - Why not create a dummy account then make it as the 'BP-maker', eh?Your pingin CrossFire PH Discussions - 5-15 ms (Sometimes it increases due to ISP problems)
111fps~So many players have wallhacksin CrossFire PH Discussions - [QUOTE=Temperrr;6925747]Play clan matches , play on servers that needs high ranks.[/QUOTE]
Cheaters are around there too... can't play nicely right now.
I say:
Cheaters, cheaters everywhere.CF PH Addy 11-05-2012in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=KwonYuri03;6892917]Pano po ba mag Coding sa C++ at panu po mag lagay ng hotkey dyan? please paturo[/QUOTE]
Pwede mo ask si bestpren Google. Haha :phello i need 2 testers :D CFPHin CrossFire PH Discussions - [QUOTE=TheGTAHeroes;6847978]Your Email Is not available In This country. Just Download the Game In cf.gameclub.com[/QUOTE]
I don't think so, because I'm a Hotmail user and can send messages/e-mails to anyone.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.