Posts by grey489177
544 posts total, newest first.
Destiny 2 Aim Assist With Triggerbotin Destiny 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=SomeAsianDude;13690956]I know that you risk being banned from using programs such as this but has anyone been banned?[/QUOTE]
Not that i am aware of. Also TMK bungie only cares if the program accesses the memory Destiny 2 Ahk Aimbot sourcein Destiny 2 Hacks - Well for broad distribution exe is best because not everyone who downloads it will have AHK installed, or even be able to install AHK(EX: Cyber Cafe, campus computers, etc). Without it installed you cant run an AHK scripDestiny 2 Ahk Aimbot sourcein Destiny 2 Hacks - All anyone has to do is extract the exe using 7zip to get the source. *shrugs*
Also, since I'm the one who added the trigger version I'll just put this out there: Use the source, change something, make something more awDestiny 2 Aim Assist With Triggerbotin Destiny 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=aLuigi Bro.;13684326]Anyone have settings for fullscreen window? Default settings seem to hit chest[/QUOTE]
Decrease the AIMy in the settings.ini. do so in very small increments until it is where you like it.Destiny 2 Aim Assist With Triggerbotin Destiny 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=mwkaka;13672788]This suggestion was mentioned as a solution in the first AHK script that didnt run on some windows 10 machines.[/QUOTE]
I use windows 10 and i use this script and several others every day. Windows
Showing the 5 most recent posts.