Posts by sdm
169 posts total, newest first.
aIWLobby - The Official Lobbying Systemin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Awesome, great job man.
And I have a idea to make it easier to the "path.dat" problem
to create a widget that the user puts the path and than its ok.
I made it really fast, and I dont know if I did anything wrong,GSC Compiler v5.0 Stablein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - I dont see syntax checker here, please tell where it is.
thanksBattlefield 3 Achieve Awards and Assignmentsin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Award/Assignment name: Creeping Death
Part: 50 Spot Assists
Class name: Recon
Map name: Operation Métro
Preset: Any
Mode name: Conquest Large
Needed: "Specops" Assignment complete, MAV robot
Video/Step by Step aboBattlefield 3 Achieve Awards and Assignmentsin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hi everyone,
I'm here to propose to make this the topic a topic to teach and learn how to achieve the awards and assignments easily.
Post here the better way to do all the achievements from bf3.
To do this "Achieve Data"Massacre v 1.1in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - i do this every time, but i still without killing people
Showing the 5 most recent posts.