Posts by LeonRus
211 posts total, newest first.
RAFFLE for a pack of 10 FREE ArmA 2 OA Cd keys! Details Inside!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - 567
ggggggNightmare CA[NA] 2.6 | Anti Kick | Room Crash | Instant Respawn | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nightmare;6287264]hmm here works[/QUOTE]
Would it be ok with you if you would teamview me or something to see if I am doing everything right?Nightmare CA[NA] 2.6 | Anti Kick | Room Crash | Instant Respawn | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nightmare;6287199]injected as administrator?[/QUOTE]
Tried doesn't workNightmare CA[NA] 2.6 | Anti Kick | Room Crash | Instant Respawn | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I am using steam to launch Combat Arms since its free to play and I inject it properly through perX I type in Engine.exe then when I load the game the menu wont open I press insert and it sometimes crashes I tried 3 diffMatypatty |OBrozz | _Fk127_ | Public Hack V1 | Aimbot | Remotekill | Weapon Teleport|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashes every few minutes while ingame
Using Windows 7
Showing the 5 most recent posts.