Posts by WOLF9795
5 posts total, newest first.
Ban Help?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [quote=matjuh123;2615588]I think you mean that NL server thing? I used to hack there. xD
Try to Google a IP Changer. If they IP banned you, and you change your IP using a IP Changer you can still play on it. ;)[/quoteBan Help?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [quote=Spaceman1200;2614264]Nah, they probably GUID banned you[/quote]
Aww dang that sucks.thanks anyways ^___^Ban Help?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - So i was hacking n doing my thing, and i got banned from a server tahts 50 people. (ultimate hacking server)
I know that for other games you can bypass the ban, any way to do it on COD4?EA(Easy Account)for COD4(posted this again)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - ... made me back to lvl 1. LOL. lost everything.
:EDIT: nvm works, thanks alot.h3he's Multihack V3 for CoD4in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - my COD4 always crashes. =/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.