Posts by jdsfidsfkvs
5 posts total, newest first.
maple crack pt.2in osu! Cheats & Hacks - I created a topic. I hope it will be approved. If anyone needs it, here are the links to download the archive.
m e g a . n z /file/fkAUiYiK#e_y_b1cZf9A77Y7KAro6y0BOmz2u6sVPoxvft3S8Jw0
m e d i a f i r e . c o m /fmaple crack pt.2in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Because the forum is complete crap, I can't upload the archive, so if anyone needs it, write me a DM and I'll give you the archive.maple crack pt.2in osu! Cheats & Hacks - I'm sharing a Maple fix for 2025.
The archive includes two folders: the older osu patch (b20240820) with a finalized osu!auth.dll, and the Maple DLL.
Instructions:
Copy the files from the osu patch into your osumaple lite fixin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=popakalal;15432031]unzip b20220424.zip to osu folder
inject maplemapper in manualmap injection :confused:[/QUOTE]Relax is pressing the notes incorrectly. What could be the problem?maple crack pt.2in osu! Cheats & Hacks - how to fix?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.