Posts by robinpaschal
5 posts total, newest first.
Scientologyin MPGHology vs Scientology - Apparently, non-Scientologists are just "spectators." It's much nicer to contact us - kind of like "Muggles in" Harry Potter "- the term usually used wog",, "which is more equivalent to Mudbloods" treatment "in Potter," Tom Cruisein MPGHology vs Scientology - Tom Cruise to get rid of the boys, and find the man he needed someone with experience to give him what he needs.Taps.in SCI-FI - I think I'm a little confused. The exhibition entitled "I am the Crown" so that does not mean that the disciplines play himself in the role of expert Bionics? Can not wrap my head around the same time. All I can that thiHavenin SCI-FI - Was caught in a loop, and one of the Haven, so far, I would like to say that Haven brings Conspiracy is not weak in the weekly workshops. Do not expect to solve the puzzle such as wing or humor, such as Stargate.Aliensin SCI-FI - "Aliens" was the best trapped, one with the beast to the right, and you're behind this movie of all time. Strange part was that it was not the first of it was kind. Usually, the first of this kind was always the best, bu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.