Posts by iVenom
5 posts total, newest first.
ExtremeBunkerMaker v1.0in Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - [quote=master131;3289599]Make sure you have the latest ItsModsLoader for Black Ops and also make sure your put the 'maps' folder inside the 'mod' folder.[/quote]
Where can i get the latest one? I dont realy know If i ExtremeBunkerMaker v1.0in Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - Hey Guys I need Some Help! I Did alot Of Modding Servers On Mw2 And i Know How to use Mods But When i Click ITsmodsloader I open black ops Then I see when i starting black ops i see Itsmodsloader Closes and then game staTeam Tactical Gungame by zxzin Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - [quote=Loudness_;3241438]How to load mods?
When i load with itsmodloader black ops crashes,
What am i doing wrong?[/quote]
Same with me! Its realy Anoying![Learn]So You want to develop?in General - [quote=Learn ]
Name:Vlad Bebekh
Age:13
Course:Beginning C++ and/or Trainers and Injection
Reason: I Was Always Interseted in Doing These :)
[/quote}New idea for fun mod! :Din Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I think Its Cool Idea :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.