Posts by HeroSMS
1 posts total, newest first.
How can I contact the admins to purchase a membership?in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Magictouch;15462671]Contact arunforce here or via discord[/QUOTE]
He hasn't accepted friend requests for over a week now, and his personal messages are closedHow can I contact the admins to purchase a membership?in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Magictouch;15462616]Click on the UPGRADE on the top right corner
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=889132[/QUOTE]
I can’t write a personal message as an admin on the forum, there’s no button therHow can I contact the admins to purchase a membership?in Member Introduction & Return - Are there any people alive on this forum?Mod for The Witcher onlinein General Gaming - Has anyone tried the new mod that allows you to play The Witcher with friends? Tell meHow can I contact the admins to purchase a membership?in Member Introduction & Return - How can I contact the admins to purchase a membership?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.