Posts by Proz360
25 posts total, newest first.
Selling inventory - only $50! - Price is Negotiable - Paypal or 10 Runescape Bonds!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm interested. add me on skype proz360Selling Sexy CS:GO Knives for Paypal or Keys!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm interested in your night. Added on skypeSelling M9 Bayonet Blue Steel [WW] for $150USDin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - How does that work? Come on man, add me on skype. Let's work this out. Is there anyway to send without chargeback? If chargeback is possible what's the point of an mm? Is there any method of guaranteeing a no chargeback?Selling M9 Bayonet Blue Steel [WW] for $150USDin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - 1) Why does that even matter when we will be doing this through an omm. I've done a lot of purchases on here before usually buying accounts and such.
2) I definitely can do more than $130. added on skype. Let's discuss oSelling M9 Bayonet Blue Steel [WW] for $150USDin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'll buy it for 130$ verified paypal.
Do you do omm?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.