Posts by minh0001
3 posts total, newest first.
🔥 WTS | V777 VPN | VLESS Reality | 🇩🇪 Germany | ⚡ Fast & Stable | 🎁 FREE Trialin User Services - I've been testing the subscription for a while and the connection has been stable so far. I used Hiddify with VLESS Reality on Windows and didn't run into any unexpected disconnects during normal use. Setup was straightfDirectX9 EndScene hook, only able to draw ID3DXLinesin C++/C Programming - I'd start by checking the device state rather than the vertex buffer itself. If ID3DXLine renders correctly, your hook is probably fine and the device is alive. In my experience, this usually comes down to render states C, C++ and VC++ Snippetsin C++/C Programming - Nice snippet. One thing I'd point out is that using inline assembly ties this to 32-bit MSVC. For newer projects I'd generally prefer standard C++ pointer access or compiler intrinsics where possible. Still a clean exampHey!in Member Introduction & Return - Hi everyone! I'm from the Czech Republic. I'm interested in programming, automation, and learning new technologies. I mostly work with C++, C#, and Python. Looking forward to learning from the community and sharing ideas
Showing the 4 most recent posts.