Posts by Aimn
118 posts total, newest first.
LURE IS RECRUITNG [ALTERIWNET][TRICKSHOTS]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Steam: Free Notepad (:Black ops Errors.in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - This question has been already answered but I need help.
I'm have the vista circle top of the mouse. Can't click anything.
Any Advice...?
Posted on a wrong section...
- **Move it to Help section in black ops.SOTW #18 Entry Thread: CHRISTMASin Challenges & Competitions - 78979
Edited with Photoshop. Applied some Pictures to it.
Credits : Aimn
The original file is here in the download.
VS:Click here (http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=e4e7285adfc479b5730073eI need serious help with AlterIWNet...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Open iw4mp.cfg. Replace 0 with 1. Save it. Launch iw4mp.exeaIW Xuid Spooferin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I agree with Xgodly. Since this is a sharing community
Showing the 5 most recent posts.