Posts by XD155
115 posts total, newest first.
Trading a good CAEU account!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Please reply if you want to trade. Or PM.Trading a good CAEU account!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I want to trade my CAEU account for another one.
Here are some details about my account;
Rank: 2LT 3
Perms.
UMP, FAMAS G2, DE SE, And I have a M416 for a high ammount of time.
Around 50,000 GP.
KD: 1+
What I waBlack Ops Extreme Edition Beta 1in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=silentrunner2;3073628]Yes that's right im back :P just something simple to start of with but expect updates. Also keep in mind this is a test build so expect a bug or two. Hacked on day 1 before release, also to tMPGH Public Hack [HAXO]>>New Vista and Windows7<<in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=mo3ad001;2952871]
MPGH Public Hack [HAXO]
Undetected
With New Style
With Tabs
Feature :
D3D/Tab
NoFog
PlayerGlow
FullBright
GlassWall
Full WireFrame
WireFrame
Misc/Tab
SetChams
NoSp[DETECTED]HaX4LiFe! Menu hack v1in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - So no recoil + chamms is gay and pointless?
hacker = funny
gamehacker = fat virgin retard
Showing the 5 most recent posts.