Posts by Swifstiee
21 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;7318042]
You checked the main post? =[[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that, Thanks :)Black Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer.
Does anyone get this error when they start it up?BOII 178500xp trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Nice trainer, looks very useful :)Primary Weapon Unlockerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=spacelord1000;7277519]Hey there.
Love the hack and all.
I have used it to unlock attachments & camo for my primarys.
Only problem is that I cannot play online.
I'm getting an error... I think it's like 57455 or soPrimary Weapon Unlockerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cynicism;7277462]I don't have Windows 8. If you have NET. Framerwork, it must work fine. Try to delete, download NET. Framework from Microsoft and install.[/QUOTE]
I'm giving up, I need framework 3.5 to download F
Showing the 5 most recent posts.