Posts by Sifra
4 posts total, newest first.
[Solved]How to use aimbot or wallhack in alterIWnet ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - thx mates I got it using one hack now works great low this forum XD[Solved]How to use aimbot or wallhack in alterIWnet ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Ok so I am a totally new to mw 2 and all of these hacks so if you could help me out it would be sooo cool XD I just want to know how to use one of those or both =)How to start using bots in mw 2 XDin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - aimbot would be cool and wallhack or something just want to kill something hehehe XDHow to start using bots in mw 2 XDin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi all I am new to this site and also using bots in any game so if you could help me I will be very happy.
P.S. - I am using alterIWnet
Showing the 4 most recent posts.