Posts by genya
6 posts total, newest first.
My First MultiTool - Genya (ReDone!)in Visual Basic Programming - Alright.... Um.... Its my first, so if youve got any ideas, let me know and i might add :D
VirusTotal : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner (http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=73f8bMy First MultiTool - genyain Visual Basic Programming - I gotta redo :(My First MultiTool - genyain Visual Basic Programming - :D, This things my first
So dont beh spammin meh.... if u gots any ideas other then calc (I dont know how to make it open another window with calc in it yet) then reply them, heres a screenshawt, please mind, this is [Video Tuts] By Lolland [HD]in Programming Tutorials - DAAANNGG DUDE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOUVE TEACHN ME SO MUCH! I LUV J00! :D!I know the injector, but how does the rest work?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - How do I make the menu pop up when i press a button, then how would i make the move be moveable, then how would i make it go into game ?.? I dont knowmuch... i just started today, if theres some tut. that would be great.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.