Posts by whipper32
12 posts total, newest first.
[H] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 & Brady Guide & Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I will take mw3 for 45 bucks could i see proof that u have the game . Also no bans on account?Black Ops + Premium TF2 [CHEAP]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I will give u 11 bucks for the black ops. Also i will give u bad company 2 as a plus . My steam is whipper32Mod to derank other playersin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - don't do thatHelp with dedicated server setupin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - It would be easier on who ever is going to help me:party:[Learn]So You want to develop?in General - Name: Jacob
Age: 16
Course: Intro to developing C#
Reason: I want to learn how to mod and build program's
Showing the 5 most recent posts.