Posts by mrnt3250
13 posts total, newest first.
Planning for Black Ops MP Alternativein Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote]Someone bypassed the PC Network, and that someone is NTAuthority, get your facts straight. [/quote]
Its false. The bypass way is made by the crack update by skidrow.
So i don't know what NTAuthority did to it!??Planning for Black Ops MP Alternativein Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=aIW|Convery;3110556]Ahh.. copy/paste your 'project' from Rin, that explains it :3
Good luck fixing bugs and whatnot =P[/quote]
You said I'm copying and I'm saying that I'm not.
It was additional for others to kPlanning for Black Ops MP Alternativein Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=aIW|Convery;3109222]So let's see if I get this, you are waiting for alterOps to release their source codes and you want the help of 3 programmers to compile it for you so that you can start your own version of altPlanning for Black Ops MP Alternativein Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Thanks for all replies I'm working on it by myself because all are beta testers and I'm alone.
It will continue with a slower speed.
Only if you want to join please reply, otherwise use the thank button.
If any update oPlanning for Black Ops MP Alternativein Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - we should wait for more peoples to join. about 5 peoples is O.K for start.
3 programmers and 2 other ( Reverse engineering - operating server - emulating ... )
Showing the 5 most recent posts.