Posts by Ryanrenesis
92 posts total, newest first.
So I just got VAC, even though I didn't cheatin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=Andrew Müller;10020723]
You're obviously dumb as shit. VAC doesn't scan your computer, dip shit. Valve confirmed it. It scans your currently running processes.
On a side note, I deleted the cheats I downloaded bSo I just got VAC, even though I didn't cheatin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=Andrew Müller;10020723]
You're obviously dumb as shit. VAC doesn't scan your computer, dip shit. Valve confirmed it. It scans your currently running processes.
On a side note, I deleted the cheats I downloaded bSo I just got VAC, even though I didn't cheatin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - LOL get ownt. If you have cheat files or cheat related cache files (like you previously downloaded a loader from a cheat site) on your PC, VAC will catch you. That's why when you go legit you'll need to CClean your systeSeNsoR Advanced Warfare Tool v1.5in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - I can't open the tool at all!SeNsoR FPS Unlocker v1.5in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - 1) Will the unlock work without disabling data validation? What does disable data validation do?
2) Will the FPS unlock continue working once I unlock and close application? What about next game start?
I'm having an is
Showing the 5 most recent posts.