Posts by evilalex
7 posts total, newest first.
How many Steam Games do you own?in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - Mw2 black ops tf2 cs:s gta4 hf2 portal 2 and homefront
so that's 8ExternalHack v1.5 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Guys can somebody help me? I've reinstalled black ops and it still doesn't work on my desktop.
I'm running Windows 7 64 bit ATI Radeon HD 5700 Windows Aero theme with all the files extracted to a folder & python instalExternalHack v1.5 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - ^ Not sure what that guy is talking about.
But this works perfectly on my laptop..Just can't get it to work on my desktop (which can actually support the game). I didn't even have python installed on the laptop, & it woExternalHack v1.5 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - 1) I can't run the .bat as administrator.. It blinks and disappears.. screenshot it really quickly and it says 'the file specified cannot be found'.
2) Already have python installed
3) Already have Aero theme.
hmm
eExternalHack v1.5 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - This doesn't work for me..
the bat runs fine and doesn't give any errors..I start black ops and everything is fine. Running windowed of course, and none of the hacks work.
Windows 7 Aero theme, I'm not sure what else I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.