Posts by antihacking1
90 posts total, newest first.
How To Make Codesin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I got an idea.
Why dont you download Microsoft Visual C++ directly to your ass, to see if you learn something ?Help With Making a Base- Im Only 13 -.-in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - You will not get any help outthere...Most people here just uses Swiftdude base or someone else base without even knowing how the stuff works, And then they just say "Learn C++", because they cant help you....
I recommenNow that BRs are getting their own servers...in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Jigsaw;5545748]That's because PT != BR.[/QUOTE]
Yup.
BR > PT
/fosho
JigsawNow that BRs are getting their own servers...in CrossFire Discussions - Just because you cant kill laggers , doesnt mean you have to kick them. You're the real noob.CrossFire Client Error Informationin CrossFire Help - Old is old..
I got a file with all CF errors, For monthhsss already
Showing the 5 most recent posts.