Posts by sadec
61 posts total, newest first.
Why People So Stupid?in CrossFire Discussions - I think the reason it they never read, just download and start using by there own way. The other reason is they DON'T KNOW ENGLISHMy Hack still workin CrossFire Discussions - Haha, I need to fix some problem with it, cuz my super jump doesn't work well, when u turn it on, can't turn off which mean u got error when jump 5 times. And one more is Save location need to fix to... will coming soonMy Hack still workin CrossFire Discussions - No it's my hack, I dont get it from pm :D just work fine for me know, with some problem is Weapon hack not work, I try to fix it
[quote=kryptondubs;5190474]Did you make it?[/quote]
Yub I just stand inside the house thMy Hack still workin CrossFire Discussions - Here is some screenshot I like to share with you guys, many screenshot so can be wrong about my hack... If you guys want it, call me I will post
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/thonguyenvn93/Crossfire2011092RE-Release! Bypass Xtrap !!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=vuurbeker66;4476046]thnx bro it worked :D[/quote]
see I told ya. It work now... this guy stealer other person post
Showing the 5 most recent posts.