Posts by .::SCHiM::.
733 posts total, newest first.
[EXPERIMENTAL] Metamorphic obfuscatorin C++/C Programming - Found some bugs tho ;)
Old code might get jumped into, word mov's are not properly mutated. I'm currently debugging and checking where exactly it all goes wrong.[EXPERIMENTAL] Metamorphic obfuscatorin C++/C Programming - First things first
This is a very experimental release. This code is only five minutes old at the time of writing and not finished, I've only tested it once and it hasn't been commented or re-factored. It's really verArbitrary element arrayin C++/C Programming - Good mostly, floating around here and there learning some more languages, you?
Anyway, now that I think about it, this class is actually pretty pointless, it basically comes down to vector< pair< string Name, pair< int Arbitrary element arrayin C++/C Programming - Long time no see people,
My god, this section is not how I remember it. So I'll try to release some more advanced code so that perhaps people that used to hang around here come back.
You can used this code to store ar[poc-game] Immersive storyin C++/C Programming - Hey people,
This is a little of-shoot from my symbolic engine. While developing it occurred to me that I could use various parts of my engine to build a very powerful parsing tool. From there I combined my new idea wi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.