Posts by ungod
201 posts total, newest first.
Need information about ViPin CrossFire Europe Discussions - I know it, in fact in the past I was used to buy cf vip here.
I googled it (=.=) but nothing, for the moment. I'd pay even 20 dollars per month...
If you have the link or website send it in pvt.Need information about ViPin CrossFire Europe Discussions - I'm looking so bad for a CF EU VIp hack, can you tell me where to get it?With pvt message ofc
thxD3D Simple V1.3 (Changed Hook)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Have Win7, used PerX, said injected successfully,but nothing happens during the game. I press correctly f9-10, etc but nothing changes.
Can you tell me what Should i install more? Or where I can check my latest framewRullez Advance Injector | MPGH.net | BR-FORCEin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - What is the process of Crossfire? Crossfire.exe or G4_box.exe?BadWinkz D3D Simple V1.0in CrossFire Europe Hacks - which process do i have to put in order to inject the dll correctly? patcher_cf.exe if playing at cf eu? and without the .exe or with?
---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ---------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.