Posts by SnotBlade
338 posts total, newest first.
How to get unbanned from Dayz?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=mickocool;10060118]I bought Dayz Standalone from Steam. I haven't got banned but If I do... What do I need to unban myself ? I'm just being cautious instead of loosing 30$.[/QUOTE]
Buy another copy.So who is moderating DayZ Hacks now?in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Mizzle420420;10058162]Apparently NormanJaydenFBI got banned so who is moderating this section now?[/QUOTE]
Banned from what? o.0
Free for all!!! Post ALL the pr0n.smurf_master Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 15/12/14
Other Person involved: Me myself and I
Item that has been sold/traded: Bunch of dayz gear with tent
Selling Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=888775
Comment: friendly, was a tad slow with My steam ac got hijacked using family pinin Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Otakujodie;10023915]IKR, but that asshole used the family pin and lock everything. I can't excess to my settings and stuff. THAT ASSHOLE THOUGH[/QUOTE]
Took me 2 weeks to get an automated response about an accounCalling Cards, Emblems & Camo UNLOCK Tool V1.4in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Geez I would pay for someone to make an updated, undetected version. ^_^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.