Posts by threb6
18 posts total, newest first.
Modding, bypasses?in Combat Arms Mod Help - Hi guys,
I'm asking if there are any ways to bypass the Combat Arms check and use mods or texture mods? I've seen some and most of these have been patched:eek:. If there are any please link them here(not sure if breakHow to Crossmod and bypass in the same mod.in Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - Burnred thanks it workedHelp with moddingin Combat Arms Mod Help - Thanks for the help.How to Crossmod and bypass in the same mod.in Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - Will this works for characters? cuz i want my character to look like scorpion. If i just do everything you said 'cept do it with the chars_t_body and replace and rename everything, will this work cuz i'm not sure and thiHelp with moddingin Combat Arms Mod Help - I have been trying to mod for ages and had no luck and having been searching the site for a way to mod. I have found some and i not sure if they work but if anyone knows how to mod the combat arms now can you please shar
Showing the 5 most recent posts.