Posts by zdarp
15 posts total, newest first.
[West] Level 80 lann, fully geared w/+14 spearsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Account sold, thread closed.[West] Level 80 lann, fully geared w/+14 spearsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - panda Yeah sorry it has to be paypal. I'm not totally sure on the price, looking for offers right now I guess to get an idea of that. Vash They are raider's swords.[West] Level 80 lann, fully geared w/+14 spearsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Paypal only[West] Level 80 lann, fully geared w/+14 spearsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Sorry I can't reply to PMs but that offer seems a bit low. My spears are restored but along with all the other gear, though lots are permabound, it should come around over 1b in value.[West] Level 80 lann, fully geared w/+14 spearsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I left a message on your profile. Bump.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.