Posts by makeeish
43 posts total, newest first.
Giving Awayin WarRock Discussions - Ok, I'd like to get the 30 lvl :O lol :DG1 Learning Englishin WarRock Discussions - [quote=thecamels8;3120385]:(
I mean xxxlovexxx1.. ;)[/quote]
LOL OK hehe XD /ohshit im stupidG1 Learning Englishin WarRock Discussions - [quote=thecamels8;3120363]Do you have the middle east server?
I can play with you if you want.. i from israel :p[/quote]
Nope dont have middle east :( Just 3 eu zombie serversG1 Learning Englishin WarRock Discussions - Man did u use hax, if you did, help me get it now? contact me in skype ask me for it and yeah g1 learning english hahaha XD i hope u can go to eu zombie 1, 2 or 3How to make Injector - Visual basic 2008in WarRock Hack Source Code - Thanks for tutorial, next step is the real hacks, btw how to put images into this XD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.