Posts by mofox2
18 posts total, newest first.
AVA Public Hack v2.2 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Weapon Spawner & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Trueshot1999;8829711]Sucks to be you. It works fine for me :D @GabrielBelmont1 (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1644878)[/QUOTE]
TrueShot
I wan't to say to you, what you said to this person.
Especially tAVA Public Hack v2.2 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Weapon Spawner & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Trueshot1999;8829697]Works fine as of 11:08 AM 9/24/2013.
-Trueshot1999 is a boss.[/QUOTE]
ccman32 - the guy in quoted text above is just the type of bad blood I was talking in one of the earlier posts.
Do noAVA Public Hack v2.2 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Weapon Spawner & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - The reasoning in a first place to release a pub hack for ava was "Because we hate Aeria" and "for co-op farming".
Remember?
So:
Releasing this kind of pub hack doesn't harm Aeria as much as the players overall.
WhaAVA Public Hack v2.2 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Weapon Spawner & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Exactly, I'm with the @triki here (page 26).
I don't have anything against co-op hax - bot's against bot's is okay, since it's hard to find a team and people with respawns capable to do them legit. And since most guns aAVA Public Hack v2.2 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Weapon Spawner & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - C'mon CCman, read this thread..
These are the kind of people who needs to cheat - I mean, just read these posts..
Then they goes to match channel and be like "m3 pr0 u suk go fk u mom idiot nub" and 1shot every legit p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.