Posts by sraeg
5 posts total, newest first.
How long did it take for you from noob too game hacker ?in C++/C Programming - Made a working hack on my first day (was a really simple tutorial using T-Search and some form of Trainer Maker program)
My first VB hack was maybe a week later, using a skeleton code (can't remember whos)
First C++ hackPoker Bot Blogin Game Hack & Cheat Development - Feeling like I'm making good progress now. Smilies are complete:
Start:
:)Wait for our turn ; find a 'tag' pixel to let us know this
:)Get our cards ; initially work on 1 site with known 'tags' on card.. build towarPoker Bot Blogin Game Hack & Cheat Development - I came across my first stumbling block and overcame it.
The first stage is getting the cards. As mentioned, to do this I simple picked a row of a card and did a CheckWhite(x,y) across it to get the pattern of whites/nonBack.. If I was ever here?in Member Introduction & Return - Hello guys,
Can't remember if I ever joined this site under other names.. My most prominent being eVoByTe. If not, Hi anyway.
Previous achievements:
Memory coded aimbot tutorial (first tutorial on the subject.. google Poker Bot Blogin Game Hack & Cheat Development - Hello guys,
Not sure if I was ever on this forum properly or not, but I'm a gamehacker from back in the day primarily on the Delta Force series.
Today though, I'm starting a new project. A poker bot.
Take this as you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.