Posts by thatguy!
111 posts total, newest first.
Bullshit DLC's - Ranting101in Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=senpairuler1;12446450]I honestly think you'd be better off buying food than spending money on another game. Titanfall 2 looks ok but I hate FPS multiplayer games. I've only enjoyed WaW (to it's max) and bops1 (enjValve Anti-Cheat Enabledin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=Prime75;12426628]More proof of VAC being enabled for those that still doubt it (http://i.imgur.com/zttZ5Vm.jpg)[/QUOTE]
http://i.imgur.com/HdgR08V.pngValve Anti-Cheat Enabledin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=steampunk123;12426047]You cannot cheat what you want in Ghosts, they will kick your ass.
Also, nice to see something finally happening after i said for days that vac is rolling up on IW.[/QUOTE]
Except you werDaily bonus Glichin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=LBP1906;12345385]Idk if this is such a great idea redd.it/5jsq3y[/QUOTE]
different glitch thats already been patchedDaily bonus Glichin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - 30 is glitched for me says error opening supply case
however all the others worked
Showing the 5 most recent posts.