Posts by Sig00
24 posts total, newest first.
Where is the "Enemy Down" sound file stored?in Combat Arms Hack Requests - Does anyone know where the sound file is stored that says "Enemy Down"?
I checked in UI_SND.rez but it wasn't in there, and I'm not sure where else it could be, any idea?
Thanks!Selling CPT1 | 12 Perms | 180k GP | Silver Grade | 1.71 KDR | Hectic Account |in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=khalsakid;8379235]You didnt even add me on skype?[/QUOTE]
Eh, check again? I added the account under the email you had listed, maybe you missed it? Your account is listed under living in Vancouver right? (The oSelling CPT1 | 12 Perms | 180k GP | Silver Grade | 1.71 KDR | Hectic Account |in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hmmm, I'm definitely interested, not at 40, but PM me if you want.
Edit: Added you on Skype. :)LTG (3 Star) 3 permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm interested. What price range are you looking at?ThorMachine Simple Editionin Combat Arms Russia Hacks - Thanks, I'm going to try this out in a bit. I'm going to sound retarded here as well, but, will any CANA injector work? (Just came back to CA and I'm a noob. XD)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.