Posts by bobblezilla
27 posts total, newest first.
Fabolous Hax 1.2 [Aimbot|Superbullets|FullRange]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hacks still work Just tested I encrypted it a few times so far I didnt DC yet I played 2 games so far no dc <3 I will edit this after playing 5 gamesFabolous Hax 1.2 [Aimbot|Superbullets|FullRange]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This hack is Fabulous :D thanks[CAFlames] ProFire Hacks v1.0!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Injected the hack with Black Dragon Injector hacks injected but on loading screen menu doesnt show up log in screen menu doesnt show up and in game menu doesnt show up any suggestions for help :][CAFlames] ProFire Hacks v1.0!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Looks awesome gonna try it outflameswor10 Menu [2.8] Fixed most bugs. Extra Featurein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Need help using portal injector hack was injected showed on loading screen but dc's me before log in. I had ran portal as admin and using Vista 64bit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.