Posts by Yusako12
28 posts total, newest first.
I need the orignal body rezsin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - i got the unpatchable nx chams but i dont need them anymore i got a pub with aimbot and stuff and the origanal chams and id like to see my gun again and be a newb and pick up guns so i need the old body rezsHELP MEin Combat Arms Discussions - PM ME =) pleaseHELP MEin Combat Arms Discussions - I bought a an 94 AND G3 MY COMPUTER CRASHED SO IM ON AN ACCOUNT WERE I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING I WOULD LIKE IT IF SOMONE COULD PLAY ON MY ACC ON BLACK MARKET SO I CAN LVL UP A BIT /rage/rage/rage SO THX FOR READING THIS Contestin Combat Arms Discussions - Guess the message you have entered is to shortContestin Combat Arms Discussions - Well guys I am going to reveal to you a secret I am a super moderator on a site can you guess it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.