Posts by Dmx
447 posts total, newest first.
10 years since this forum nearly begun, damnnnin General - Yeah, i think in 2004 when MSN messenger was around that was how we communicated lol, crazy how time flys. I think we got our kicks out of hacking and downing a website called ******** or something, another website I thi10 years since this forum nearly begun, damnnnin General - The most things that have changed are looks, and the fact it's more about game hacking now other than private servers which was the main thing we was doing.
This is how I rememebr MPGH.
http://s28.postimg.org/nxvdn1a3x10 years since this forum nearly begun, damnnnin General - If I remember rightly me, Dave, arunforce and a few others was the first 10, when we tried to make myth of soma, runescape & some other private servers.10 years since this forum nearly begun, damnnnin General - Hey,
Most prob would never remember me.
Just thought I would share.
F you all. :)
xx
<3ForeverRed WarZ Hack MPGHin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - I got instantly banned rofl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.