Posts by hiiii
244 posts total, newest first.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 NORECOIL ONLY code AHKin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - How are they detectable?Power DDos/Dos Toolin Minecraft Tools & Resources - Can't this be traced though? It does use your own IP...Call of Duty Black Ops 2 NORECOIL ONLY code AHKin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Sorry for being a complete noob here, but are you sure this is undetected?You were disconnected from EA Online (1)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Noovaa;6870875]If you can't connect to BF3 or Steam then there is something wrong with your internet connection. [/QUOTE]
Then how come I have an internet connection to everything else? I've checked ports and addYou were disconnected from EA Online (1)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Does anyone know why this happens? My router has been reset twice due to power outages but everything worked perfectly before! I can't join any server at all. Also I can't connect to Steam if that helps with the solution
Showing the 5 most recent posts.