Posts by HL-SDK
56 posts total, newest first.
[NEW]Updated Addresses[10-20-10]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - 'dying'
You spell like a 17-year-old. I would be able to spot that keygen, as would anyone with decent RE skills. The reason this particular board went down the toilet was because you didn't permanently ban everyone who Enemy Player Pointerin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - A playerinfo linked list, oh my. This game must not have been designed by the brightest of fellows.[NEW]Updated Addresses[10-20-10]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=dethharmonic15;2943755]So they all left to a new website.[/quote]
Let's pray they don't infest G-D. The last thing that place needs is a bunch of CA idiots. I personally support the MPGH moderation team and I'm hAddress Loggerin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Use sprintf("%X").
Or, if you don't want to be considered a poop, you get the addresses at runtime and if your scans fail, disable that feature and notify the user to pay you more money.
I mean notify you to re-evaluatPTC Methodsin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=UltimateX1;2933907]they have to have common since to change all the words from
"pushtoconsole"
to
"Push"[/quote]
WRONG
.........
Showing the 5 most recent posts.