Posts by hris.
1,428 posts total, newest first.
I'm back, for a bit longer time :)in Member Introduction & Return - Hello everybody, as you can see I'm a member for a quite while now, couple months and it will be 6 years. Maybe some of you know me from Cross Fire section, I was active only in there. I stopped playing Cross Fire and noPremade ?in League of Legends Discussions - So as the title says. I want to play premade ranked, im trying to get to platinum like I was last season. Right now im G3.
PM me who wants to play with me.
Server : EUNEHiin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=CRIOO;10170131]Gold isn't hard.I mean,if you are not capable to beat Gold alone,it means you deserve it,talking legitly,those are the easiest ranks ever,even MG I consider quite easy,but it's not your team fault mHiin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hello, Im looking for few guys who can play normal. Usually I cant win a single match, cause I get noobs almost every match. I started to play with my friend, we were good, we got into Gold nova I, but I realized that goim Muslim & im Proudin Religion - Who the f*ck would say "allah is one" in the game, its a fcking game, nobody doesnt give a sht about allah in game.
CAUSE ITS A GAME, not a church and stop saying and talking about allah in games cause people doesnt give
Showing the 5 most recent posts.