Posts by FishBone-
527 posts total, newest first.
Sorrykidv4 Simple hack Wallhack Seeghost ++++Morein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - it dosent work why?How to get fourdeltaone MW2 10 prestige permanent.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - if u still havent solved it, check out my tut :P http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-duty-modern-warfare-2-private-servers/485218-how-get-permanent-lvl-70-fourdeltaone-those-who-had-problems-whit-eam.htmlUndetected FourDeltaOne external radar and crosshai.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/139422-msvcr100d-dll-missing.html use this tut, credits to the guy who made it ofc :PHow to get permanent Lvl 70 in FourDeltaOne for those who had problems whit EAMin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Hello, I have heard that many ppl is having problems whit getting permanent lvl 70 whit all unlocks and so on, and lemme fix it for ya. I also had problems b4 I found this mod. So I decided to make this thread for you :Dnew siin Showroom - i havent made a sig for a while so i decided to make one just cnc plzz ;)
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4259/sigafteryeartrolz.png
oops fucked up the title xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.