Posts by FlexGod
1,445 posts total, newest first.
Bitcoin going up?in General - it'll prob hit 100k oneday, I won't make a claim for its permanent long term success/adoption thoughNewbie looking for an MMO to playin General - Black Desert Online has the best pvp/clan war/node war system out of any mmo right now. But is trash when it comes to story and world building.Pizza Hut Free Pizza Couponsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I mean a large is 7.99 so paying you 6$? boh1[PC] VAL'S GTA MONEY | CHEAPEST | 6 YEARS OF SERVICE | SAFE | WARRANTYin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Haven't been on here in a while, but needed some GTA money really quick.
Dude happened to be online luckily and within the hour (slowed on my part) he was done and I had my money and levels in the game.
Great guy so don'67% OF MPGH Passwords/usernames LEAKED 24/03/2018 [ADD 2FA & CHANGE UR DETAILS]in General - [QUOTE=Matthew;13535028]Should be a perm ban not even funny.[/QUOTE]
dun be a pussy boy just say happy birthday and enjoy the troll
Showing the 5 most recent posts.