Posts by ChristopherMadman
31 posts total, newest first.
Tents?!?in DayZ Discussion - Is it only me or are tents really rare nowa days? Been looking/farming for one for about a week now and I haven't found one?:(Problem with Global Banin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Domokun_index;7812235]You won't ever be IP-banned.[/QUOTE]
Unless its a server ban and there the admins use the GUID and IPAble to script in money in takistan life?in DayZ Help & Requests - Hey guys
Just wondering if its possible to script in money in takistan life?
If it is would someone be so awesome and gift me and my friend some?
I know this is asking alot but I know you guys would be kind.
1.86.Looking for helpin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for letting me know about the keys :))))))))))) got all the info I wanted and more!Looking for helpin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Sup guys
I am making this thread to ask if someone will be willing to join a server I am playing on and maybe give me the locations of camps and/or vehicles?
I know this is me asking to put your neck on the line fo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.