Posts by BSFxWINNIE
26 posts total, newest first.
how DO U UNLOCK wepons for 1.5in Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats - I think the way of doing it has been patched for like 1.41+. The only way of getting the weapons is by ranking up or downgrading. BF2:SF is good cause you get 2 weapons each level.Crossfire Client Problemin CrossFire Help - It started right after i used it :( I dont know then what to do.
Tryed to load it again without my Virus Scanner on. Go to the login screen.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7Crossfire Client Problemin CrossFire Help - I honestly dont know. The hack thread was removed slightly after approval.
Am i screwed?Crossfire Client Problemin CrossFire Help - Yeah is is.Crossfire Client Problemin CrossFire Help - Seeing as a minion said it was clean and approved. i dont think so.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.