Posts by edIT
16 posts total, newest first.
[JMP]TehSexyv3L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=crazyquinn9;2785876]
I was playing along with him since he said "who the fuck is soso?"
and you just kinda blew that cover outta the water.
Congratulations.[/quote]
Everyone knows that Elective is soso... Quinn™ of Reach Mods Presents: DSR-1 Crimsonic V1.0in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Dark Butters;2785322]you gay if you bite my tongue.../tehe
thnx for explaining to me wat you do../hai
proof u have mods?.../gib[/quote]
Leaving right nao, but I'll make and post one when I get back lateQuinn™ of Reach Mods Presents: DSR-1 Crimsonic V1.0in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Dark Butters;2785268]you know im goin to argue with
you kid.../oya
you dont like mods
GDFO or Make One!/gib
I have a life and im
goin to enjoy it now...
kthnxbai/hai[/quote]
bbbahahahahaha. I've maQuinn™ of Reach Mods Presents: DSR-1 Crimsonic V1.0in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Dark Butters;2785112]learn wat troll is.../ohshit[/quote]
I already know what it is. Oh right, you.[JMP]TehSexyv3L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Dark Butters;2785144]lol :hidesmile:...
its just a pic...
could mean anything...
like the saying goes....
"Dont judge a book by its cover"/tehe[/quote]
Oh so the laughing emoticon that he put in there
Showing the 5 most recent posts.