Posts by Nubzgetkillz
838 posts total, newest first.
Cracked LoL accountsin League of Legends Discussions - Hey thanks for this man! Could you pm me some accounts please? :DAll Permutations of an IP Addressin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Legit_Godmode;10259184]
Not sure what recursion is. Like i said i just started. Doesn't sound good though lol. Your code doesn't work for me btw.[/QUOTE]
Recursion is a beautiful thing! You should look into it! We're are looking for some Elo Boosters for Season 5 on NA, EUNE, EUW,in League of Legends Marketplace - Added on skype: whatthedreamLOOKING FOR EUW ACCONTin League of Legends Marketplace - I'm in europe for the week and if I am doing nothing then I want to play league!
Looking for an euw account any level but preferably 20 + and free if posssssssssssible
Skype: whatthedreamELOBomb Boosters/Powerlevelers needed.in League of Legends Marketplace - added you on skype: whatthedream
Showing the 5 most recent posts.