Posts by kryptondubs
37 posts total, newest first.
Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - ravallo <3Not a high enough level to buy ZP?in CrossFire Discussions - I don't understand this. I stupidly tried out a hack on my main and it got banned, so i started a new account. I tried to buy the new M4A1-X but it wouldnt let me buy any ZP until level 6... Whats the reason for not wantCrossFire NA Hack [28-09-2011][FIX]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - thank you :o works fine for meVIP Help no.2in CrossFire Help - [quote='[[SeXergy]];5192914']You have to wait for dave to activate it. Then once he does you have to download a authrisation thing of the VIP page. Then once you do that successfully your time begins for 1 month[/quote]
There must be a better way...in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=xKickAss;5192659]Try pm liz, she is faster...[/quote]
who's Liz?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.